Top Notes – salt white sprinkling with alabaster pebbles.
Middle Notes – muted green gradients.
Base Notes – lush, moss green.
*as this is a custom order product, minimum order quantity of this stone is 100m2*
Make your project stand outEnquire TODAY
- Type And Size In(Mm)
- Paver - Made To Order Tile - Made To Order Slab - Made to Order
- Salt Attack Resistance (AS/NZ - 4456.10)
- Slip Resistance (AS/NZS 3661.1:1993)
- P1-P5 (Dependent on Finish)
Frequently Asked Questions
Some benefits of using stones in landscaping compared to other materials include:
- Durability: Stones are long-lasting and can withstand exposure to the elements and heavy foot traffic. Stone has been used for thousands of years.
- Natural beauty: Natural stones bring a natural, organic look to landscaping and can add texture and visual interest to outdoor spaces.
- Low maintenance: Unlike wood or other organic materials, stones don’t rot, decay, or require frequent replacement.
Yes, stone tiles are perfect for both wall and floor tiles, as well as kitchen splashback tiles
Granite is a hard and durable igneous rock that forms as magma slowly cools. Granite is comprised of a variety of mineral compositions that give it a striking colour and structure.
The difference is simply thickness. A paver is over 20mm and a tile is less than 20mm thick.