Top Notes – subtle yellow, gold, and pink accents.
Middle Notes – autumnal brown whorls.
Base Notes – mottled sunrise reds and oranges.
Make your project stand outEnquire TODAY
- Type And Size In(Mm)
- Paver - 610x406x30, 230x115x30 Tile - 300x300x12, 300x75x12
- Salt Resistance (AS/NZS - 4456.10)
- Slip Resistance (AS/NZS 3661.1:1993)
Frequently Asked Questions
This depends on the stone and the application. Most pool pavers can be sealed but it may not be optimal for the application.
ome design ideas for incorporating stone into landscaping include:
- Creating a stone walkway
- Building retaining walls with stones
- Installing a stone fireplace or fire pit
- Building a stone water feature, such as a fountain
- Adding a stone border around flower beds or trees
When incorporating stones into landscaping, it’s important to consider the overall style and aesthetic of your property, as well as the practical function that the stone will serve.
Brown/red tiles are unique and secular, which means they work great for projects that want to make a statement. The colour palette is deeply reminiscent of the earth, and of Mediterranean landscapes. Brown/red tiles work particularly well against the muted browns and greens of our Australiana colour palette.
Grouting with complementary colours to the natural colour palette of the stone is a good starting point. More generally, good grout colour choices for brown/red tiles would be a shade or two lighter than the brown/red tiles.