Top Notes – frosted white accents.
Middle Notes – hues of rich rust and terracotta.
Base Notes – vibrant sand and clay brown.
Make your project stand outEnquire TODAY
- Type And Size In(Mm)
- Paver - 700x450x30, 450x450x30, 450x250x30 Tile - 700x450x20
- Salt Resistance (AS/NZS - 4456.10)
- Slip Resistance (AS/NZS 3661.1:1993)
Frequently Asked Questions
Keeping your natural stone clean is easy and our brown/red tiles and pavers are no exception. Please see our Caring for Your Stone article for more information.
Brown/red tiles are unique and secular, which means they work great for projects that want to make a statement. The colour palette is deeply reminiscent of the earth, and of Mediterranean landscapes. Brown/red tiles work particularly well against the muted browns and greens of our Australiana colour palette.
We do recommend sealing your stone in any outdoor environment to get the most out of them. Sealing will not only help with maintenance of the stone it will also help prevent discolouration of grout. For more information on sealing, get in touch with us and one of our expert team will be happy to help you.
Some benefits of using stones in landscaping compared to other materials include:
- Durability: Stones are long-lasting and can withstand exposure to the elements and heavy foot traffic. Stone has been used for thousands of years.
- Natural beauty: Natural stones bring a natural, organic look to landscaping and can add texture and visual interest to outdoor spaces.
- Low maintenance: Unlike wood or other organic materials, stones don’t rot, decay, or require frequent replacement.