Top Notes – rich accents of rust and terracotta.
Middle Notes – frost white veining.
Base Notes – muted caramels and creams.
Make your project stand outEnquire TODAY
- Type And Size In(Mm)
- Paver - 610x406x30 Tile - 610x406x10
- Salt Resistance (AS/NZS - 4456.10)
- Slip Resistance (AS/NZS 3661.1:1993)
Frequently Asked Questions
Limestone encompasses a massive variety of stone colours, strengths, and suitabilities. It is a very consistent material often with a strong base colour and then many veins and lines forming throughout. It is the father of marble and travertine both of which are formed from different geological metamorphosis of limestone.
Like most stones the answer is yes and no, dependant on the specific selection of limestone pavers combined with its application. The right limestone pavers can be the best option for outdoor use and the wrong will disintegrate in a matter of months. Speak to the experts at Lithic to learn more.
The most common misconception about limestone is that you can ask for limestone for a project and expect a universal base line result. Limestones are so varied in suitability and should not be discussed by broad stroke names but by individual technical properties. Lithic are leaders in the best quality limestone pavers and tiles, and when you work with our experts you can be sure to get a premium product every time.
Some benefits of using stones in landscaping compared to other materials include:
- Durability: Stones are long-lasting and can withstand exposure to the elements and heavy foot traffic. Stone has been used for thousands of years.
- Natural beauty: Natural stones bring a natural, organic look to landscaping and can add texture and visual interest to outdoor spaces.
- Low maintenance: Unlike wood or other organic materials, stones don’t rot, decay, or require frequent replacement.